Monday, February 16, 2015

Coaching 101-Who I Am, and What I Do

I would like to take the time to state the obvious. If you are new to this site, however, it might not be very obvious. I want to briefly explain what I do as a personal and business coach.

I work professionally with business leaders who want more. They want more for themselves. They want more for their staff. They want more for their customers, for their bank account, and for their community. What is this more? You tell me, and I will help you get there.

Why business leaders need my services:  Business owners and leaders in the workplace face constant pressure from many sides. They are pressured by customers, vendors, staff, investors, and their superiors. Quite simply, most business leaders are overworked, and therefore are unable to enjoy their chosen profession anymore.

What do I do: In simple terms, I help business leaders and individuals view their lives through a larger pair of glasses. I help them put the many various struggles and aspects of life into perspective. I advise people on how to think strategically and proactively, rather than constantly operating in “crisis mode.” Additionally, I guide leaders in the hiring process, helping them place the right individuals into positions where they will shine.


Hardy Hasenfuss,  Personal and Business Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment