Monday, February 23, 2015

Keep the Creative Urge Alive

During the winter holiday season, I often speak on the subjects of Joy and Happiness. Both are similar concepts, and are very important ingredients in a bright and productive life. 

For now, I’d like to talk about joy. Although this past years’ joyous Christmas season has come and gone, you should not give up on finding joy in your daily life!

The greatest joy and satisfaction in my work as a coach is to support my clients. It brings me happiness to help them as they pursue their creative urge. I find satisfaction in my life when I see them striving and succeeding in building better lives for themselves, for their families, and for their careers and businesses.

The creative urge I speak of is an in-born desire to create a better life within the sphere of our passions and interests. Although I believe this urge is within each one of us, it is unfortunate that so many of us suppress our creative urges because of petty fears and a self-defeating lack of courage. This is where my support as a personal coach comes into play. It is my job to professionally encourage and challenge my clients to succeed.

Maybe you or someone you know needs to find this joy. If you have a friend, associate, or client who wants to be encouraged and challenged as they pursue the creative urge in their life or business, please give them my card. I am always here to serve you.


Hardy Hasenfuss, Your Joy and Happiness Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment